Welcome to the Brain Gain website!
We are a network of highly skilled professionals with the goal of locating experts from the Philippine global diaspora and providing them a platform that allows them to network among themselves.
We want to create the largest and most comprehensive database of professionals and institutions connected to technology, innovation, knowledge-transfer, and entrepreneurship. This database is available, upon request, for the Philippine government, private sector, the academe and civil society.
By accessing, viewing, downloading or using the Brain Gain website, its web pages and available features, information provided as part of its services, e.g. e-mails, newsletters or premium services (hereinafter collectively termed as "Brain Gain" or the "Services"), and/or by registering with Brain Gain as an applicant or a member, you conclude a legally binding agreement with Brain Gain ("we") based on the terms stipulated in this User Agreement ("Agreement") and become a Brain Gain user ("User ").
If you are using Brain Gain on behalf of a company or another legal entity, a separate agreement will have to be arranged. Nevertheless, you are bound by this Agreement as an individual. You can opt not to sign-up as an applicant or member, or User, by not concluding this Agreement or simply by not registering.
Reading this User Agreement with great care is highly encouraged. Your user participation aids in developing quality and first-rate Internet services. By becoming a User, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms and conditions of this Agreement and agree to be bound by all of its provisions.
I. The User’s Obligations
In submitting any User generated content, ideas, concepts, techniques and data, license and warrant your work, you must grant a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sub-licensable, fully paid up and royalty free right to Brain Gain to use, copy, prepare derivative works of, improve, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, and use and commercialize, in any way now known or in the future discovered, anything submitted to us, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or to any third parties.
By doing so, you warrant that your submissions are accurate, not confidential, and are not in violation of any contractual restrictions or third party rights. In the event that any such information has changed since your registration, you agree to inform Brain Gain and make the necessary profile modifications.
If you believe that someone is misusing or otherwise appropriating your information, kindly alert the Brain Gain Administrator by e-mailing email@example.com.
Before joining Brain Gain, consider and decide well the extent of information you want to reveal to the network and its users. Do not display nor reveal any information that could be harmful or damaging to you.
In joining Brain Gain, you represent and warrant that you:
- are not under the age of 21;
- have not previously been suspended or removed from Brain Gain;
- are not a direct competitor;
- do not have more than one Brain Gain account at any given time; and
- have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party.
In addition, you must provide all equipment and software necessary to connect to Brain Gain.
c. Password security
Keep your password confidential. Do not use other User's accounts and vice-versa. You are responsible for your account until you notify us of a breach by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
When such happens, deactivate your account and/or prove that its security was compromised due to a fault in our systems. Selling, trading, or transferring your Brain Gain account or any information therein is prohibited. Likewise, you cannot charge anyone accessing any portion of the Brain Gain site.
You hold us harmless from any damages, losses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney's fees) related to third party claims, charges or investigations, caused by:
- failure to comply with this Agreement, including without limitation, submitting content that violates third party rights or applicable laws;
- any content submitted to Brain Gain; or
- any activity engaged in or through Brain Gain.
e. Discussions and blogs
Brain Gain may include various forums and blogs where you can post your observations and comments on designated topics.
Brain Gain cannot guarantee that other members will not use the ideas and information shared. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential and/or would not want users to use, do not post it on the Service.
BRAIN GAIN AND ITS AFFILIATES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR A MEMBER'S MISUSE, MISAPPROPRIATION OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION POSTED IN ANY FORUM OR BLOG.
f. Special provisions applicable to Share Links
If you include our Share Link button on your website, the following additional terms apply to you:
Permission to use Brain Gain's Share Link button so that users can post links or content from your website on the Brain Gain website.
You give us permission to use such links and content on Brain Gain.
You will not place a Share Link button on any page containing content that would violate this Statement if posted on Brain Gain.
Please note that certain information, statements, data and content (such as photographs) which you provide might, or are likely to, reveal your gender, ethnic origin, nationality, religion and/or sexual orientation. Providing such information, statements, data and content is made under your full acknowledgment and under your sole responsibility. By providing such information, all of which is optional, you hereby expressly give your informed consent to the processing of such "sensitive" data.
h. Export control
Use of Brain Gain's services (including software) is subject to export and re-export control laws, regulations and sanctions programs maintained by the Republic of the Philippines. Direct or indirect selling, exporting, re-exporting, transfer, diversion, or disposal of any software or service to any end-user without obtaining any required authorization from the appropriate government authorities is not allowed. It is also warranted that you are not prohibited from receiving Philippine origin products, including services or software.
II. The User’s Rights
You may submit information at your own risk of loss. We grant you no other rights, implied or otherwise.
III. Brain Gain’s Rights and Obligations
Brain Gain aims to locate and profile experts and highly skilled professionals of the Philippine diaspora. It intends for Users to connect with other Users they know and are seeking to further develop professional relationships with.
For as long as Brain Gain continues to offer services, it shall provide (and seek to update, improve and expand, in similar and different new ways) the Brain Gain platform with the purpose of providing all members with professional networking connectivity, through its proprietary tools, rules and protocols which Brain Gain may update, improve, discontinue and charge at any time, at its sole discretion.
Any other use of Brain Gain, such as seeking to connect to someone a User does not know or to use Brain Gain as a means of generating revenue through the sale of contacts or information to others), is strictly prohibited.
Access to Brain Gain is allowed and we have no other obligations, except as expressly stated in this Agreement. We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue the services of Brain Gain, partially or entirely, or to charge and modify prices. All of these changes shall be effective upon their posting on our site or by e-mail communication. We reserve all rights not expressly granted herein, including, without limitation, title, ownership, intellectual property rights, and all other rights and interest in Brain Gain and all related items.
We reserve the right to withhold, remove and/or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice. For avoidance of doubt, Brain Gain has no obligation to store, maintain, or provide you a copy of any content that you or other Users provide when using the Services.
Brain Gain may include or automatically produce links to third party web sites ("Third Party Sites"). We are not responsible and do not endorse any advertising, products or other materials available from such web sites or resources. We may include articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the "Third Party Applications, Software or Content").
In deciding to leave Brain Gain to access Third Party Sites to use or install any Third Party Applications, Software or Content, you do so at your own risk. At this point, our terms and policies no longer govern. Kindly review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from Brain Gain or relating to any application used or installed from the site.
Brain Gain enables third party developers (“Platform Developers”) to create websites and applications to retrieve data made available by Brain Gain and its users.
You acknowledge and agree that we may send you important information and notices regarding the Service by e-mail or through other means, including mobile or other handheld devices. You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about the Service.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that we may access, preserve and disclose your registration and any other information you provide if required to do so by law or in a good faith that such access or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce this Agreement; (c) respond to claims of a violation of the rights of third-parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Brain Gain, its affiliates, its Users and the public.
Brain Gain may limit the number of connections you may have to other Users and prohibit you from contacting other Users through use of these Services.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other members. Brain Gain reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members and to terminate your account if we determine, at our sole discretion, that doing so is prudent.
SOME COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED TERMS IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS. AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Do not rely on Brain Gain, any information therein, for its continuation. The Brain Gain platform is provided based on information and services on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Express warranties or representation are not provided.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, Brain Gain disclaims any and all implied warranties and representations, including without limitation any merchant warranty, fitness, title and non-infringement. If dissatisfied or harmed by Brain Gain or anything related to it, you may leave and terminate the Agreement in accordance with Section 6. Termination shall be your sole, exclusive remedy.
Brain Gain is not responsible and makes no representation or warranty in the delivery of any message (i.e. e-mails, posts or transmissions of any user generated content) sent via its services. In addition, Brain Gain neither warrants nor represents that using the service will not infringe the rights of third parties. Any material, service or technology described or used on the website may be subject to Intellectual Property Rights owned by third parties who have licensed to us the material, service or technology.
Brain Gain does not have any obligation to verify the identity of its members subscribing to its services nor monitor the use of its services by other users. Therefore, Brain Gain declines all liability for identity theft of any other misuse of identity or information.
Brain Gain does not guarantee that provided services will function without interruption or bear errors in functioning. Operations may be momentarily interrupted due to maintenance, updates or technical improvements. Brain Gain disclaims all liability for damages caused by any such interruption or errors in functioning. Furthermore, it disclaims all liability for malfunctioning, impossible access or poor user conditions due to inappropriate equipment, disturbances linked to the Internet Service Provider (ISP), saturated Internet network and any other reason unrelated to Brain Gain.
V. Limitations of Liability
SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS. AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Neither Brain Gain nor any of its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, employees, shareholders or directors ("Brain Gain Affiliates") shall be liable for:
- any damage in excess of five times the most recent monthly fee paid for a premium account, if any, or $100, whichever amount is greater; or
- any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damage or loss of use, profit, revenue or data to you or any third person arising from use of this Service, any platform applications or any of the content or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from Brain Gain even if Brain Gain is aware or has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The limitation of liability set forth in the preceding sentence shall:
- Apply regardless of whether you base your claim on contract, tort, statute or any other legal theory, we knew or should have known about the possibility of such damages, or the limited remedies provided herein fail of their essential purpose, and
- Not apply to any damage that Brain Gain affiliates caused intentionally and knowingly in violation of this Agreement or applicable law, or as otherwise mandated by applicable law that cannot be derogated from this Agreement.
This Agreement can be terminated for any or no cause any time with notice to Brain Gain effective upon processing such notice. Brain Gain may terminate the Agreement for any or no cause at any time with or without notice effective immediately or as may be specified in the notice.
For avoidance of doubt, your access to any Premium Service may be terminated only by Brain Gain or the party paying for such services. Termination of your Brain Gain account includes disabling your access to the Brain Gain website (including any content you submitted or otherwise submitted) and may also bar you from any future use of its services.
Brain Gain has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, members who are deemed to be repeat infringers. Brain Gain may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Service and/or terminate the memberships of any User who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
VII. Consequences of Termination
Upon termination, you lose access to Brain Gain.
VIII. Republic of the Philippines’ Law and Arbitration
a. Choice of law
The Agreement and any dispute with us or any Brain Gain affiliate arising out of or relating to the Agreement or with Brain Gain ("Disputes") shall be governed by the Republic of the Philippines' law.
b. Agreement to arbitrate and pay attorney’s fees
Any Dispute shall be resolved by final and binding arbitration under the rules and auspices of the Republic of the Philippines, to be held in the Philippines, in English, with a written decision stating and legal reasoning issued by the arbitrator(s) at either party's request, and with arbitration fees and reasonable attorney's fees of both parties to be borne by the party that ultimately loses.
c. Exception from arbitration agreement
Either party may obtain injunctive relief (preliminary or permanent) and orders to compel arbitration or enforce arbitral awards in any court of competent jurisdiction.
d. Refundable fee advances for consumers
If you are involved in a Dispute as a consumer without any commercial interests related to the Dispute, we will agree to conduct arbitration proceedings in a major city or in your country if travel to the Philippines would constitute an undue burden.
We will advance any arbitration fee that exceeds what you would have to pay for court proceedings (if you substantiate and represent to us in a written statement the cost of court proceedings) provided that you shall refund such amounts if we ultimately prevail in the arbitration.
IX. General Terms
If any provision of the Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable under mandatory laws of a particular jurisdiction, such provision shall be interpreted as to give maximum effect to its intended purpose. This shall not affect the validity or enforceability of:
- such provision under the laws of any other jurisdiction; or
- any other provision of the Agreement.
We may send notices via postings on www.bgn.org, e-mail or any other communication means based on the contact information provided. As a user, you may notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Any notice that you provide without compliance with this Section on Notices shall have no legal effect.
c. Entire Agreement
You agree that this Agreement constitutes the entire, complete and exclusive agreement between you and Brain Gain regarding this Service. This supersedes all prior agreements and understanding, whether written or oral, or whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent, with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement.
d. Amendments to this Agreement
We reserve the right to modify, supplement or replace the terms of this Agreement, effective upon posting at www.bgn.org or notifying you otherwise. If you do not agree with the changes, this Agreement can be terminated at any time.
e. No informal waivers, agreements or representations
Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent, similar other breaches. Except as expressly and specifically contemplated by the Agreement, no representations, statements, consents, waivers or other acts or omissions by any Brain Gain affiliate shall be deemed legally binding on any Brain Gain affiliate, unless documented in a physical writing hand signed by a duly appointed officer of Brain Gain.
f. No injunctive relief
In no event shall you seek or be entitled to a rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of this Service. This also includes the exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of this Service or any content or other material used or displayed.
Brain Gain affiliates are not parties, but rather intended third party beneficiaries of this Agreement, with a right to enforce the Agreement directly against you.
h. Assignment and delegation
You may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under this Agreement. Any purported assignment and delegation shall be ineffective.
We may freely assign or delegate all rights and obligations under this Agreement, fully or partially. We may substitute, effective upon notice to you, Brain Gain for any third party that assumes our rights and obligations under this Agreement.
Regarding copyright infringement complaints and with respect to content-related complaints, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
XI. Brain Gain User Dos and Don’ts
As a condition to access Brain Gain, you agree to this User Agreement and to strictly observe the following:
- comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, tax laws, export control laws and regulatory requirements;
- provide accurate information to us and update it as necessary;
- review and comply with notices sent by Brain Gain concerning the Brain Gain website and its services;
- duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, otherwise transfer or commercially exploit Brain Gain (excluding content posted by you) except as permitted in the User Agreement;
- reverse, engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide Brain Gain, or any part thereof;
- include confidential information in your profile;
- utilize information, content or any data viewed and/or obtained from Brain Gain to provide any service that is in competition with Brain Gain;
- imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Brain Gain unless you have entered into a written agreement with Brain Gain;
- adapt, modify or create derivative works based on the Brain Gain website or technology underlying the Services, or other Users' content, in whole or part;
- rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to Brain Gain or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part;
- deep-link to the Site for any purposes, (i.e. including a link to a Brain Gain web page other than Brain Gain's home page) unless expressly authorized in writing by Brain Gain or for the purpose of promoting your profile or a group;
- use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, "scrape", "crawl" or "spider" any web pages contained in the site;
- use automated methods to add contacts, send messages or other permitted activities;
- access Brain Gain via automated or manual means or processes for purposes of monitoring its availability, performance or functionality or for any competitive purpose;
- engage in "framing", "mirroring" or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of Brain Gain's website;
- attempt to or actually access Brain Gain by any means other than through the interface provided;
- engage in any action that interferes with the proper working or places an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, including but not limited to unsolicited communications, attempts to gain unauthorized access, or transmission or activation of computer viruses;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained or on the Brain Gain website, including those of both Brain Gain or any of its licensors;
- remove, cover or otherwise obscure any form of advertisement included as part of Brain Gain;
- use any information obtained from Brain Gain to harass, abuse or harm another person;
- collect, use or transfer any information, including but not limited to, personally identifiable information obtained from Brain Gain except as expressly permitted in the User Agreement or from the owner of such information;
- interfere with or disrupt Brain Gain, including but not limited to any server or network connection, or disobey any requirement, procedure, policies or regulation of networks connected to Brain Gain;
- invite people with whom you have no prior relationship with to join your network;
- upload a cartoon, symbol, drawing or any content other than a photograph of yourself in your profile photo. However, logos are entertained for the purposes of indicating partner organizations and institutions which support, work closely and are aligned with the goals of Brain Gain;
- use or attempt to use another's account without authorization from the Company. This also goes for creating a false identity;
- infringe or use Brain Gain's brand, logo and/or trademark, including without limitation using the words "Brain Gain" in any business name, e-mail or URL. This also includes Brain Gain's trademark and logo in any website without authorisation;
- upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available or initiate any content that:
– falsely states, impersonates or otherwise misrepresents identity (including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym), misrepresents current or previous positions and qualifications, or affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
– is unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, offensive, or otherwise objectionable;
– includes information that is not to be disclosed or made available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements);
– infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
– includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation. This prohibition includes but is not limited to:
– using Brain Gain invitations to send messages to people who don't know you or are unlikely to recognize you as a contact;
– using Brain Gain to connect with people who don't know you and sending unsolicited promotional messages to direct connections without permission; and
– sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases.
– contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of Brain Gain or any User of Brain Gain;
– forges headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Services; and/or
– prompts content to an unintended field (i.e. submitting a telephone number in the "title" or any other field).
– participate, directly or indirectly, in setting up a network that seeks to implement practices similar to sales by network or recruiting independent home salespeople for the purposes of creating a network thereof or other similar practices.
Claims Regarding Copyright Infringement
Each User grants Brain Gain a license to use the content supplied for the purposes of disclosure on the website.
This license includes inter alia, the right for Brain Gain to reproduce, represent, adapt, translate, digitize, use for advertising purposes, whether commercial or non-commercial, to sublicense or to transfer the content concerning each User (including information, pictures, descriptions, search criteria, etc.) over all or part of the Services and/or in any mailings of Brain Gain and in general through any electronic communication media (e-mail, SMS, MMS, WAP, Internet, CD Rom or DVD).
Each User expressly authorizes Brain Gain to modify said content in order to conform to the interface or display requirements of the Services or of other communications media as set forth above, and/or to render them compatible with its technical performance or media format in question. These rights are granted throughout the world and for the entire term of this Agreement.
The User is prohibited from copying, reproducing or otherwise using the content relating to other Users of Brain Gain for any purpose other than for those purposes strictly related to use of Brain Gain services for personal purposes.
Brain Gain has designated an agent to receive notices of claimed copyright infringement. If you believe in good faith that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Brain Gain's Copyright Agent the following information:
A power of attorney or at least an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
A description of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed;
A description of the material's location on the site;
Address, telephone number and e-mail of the complainant;
A statement of good faith or belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
A statement made under penalty of perjury that the above information in the notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Brain Gain's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached by the e-mail email@example.com.
Upon receipt of the written notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 6 above:
Brain Gain may remove or disable access to the material alleged to be infringing;
Brain Gain may forward the written notification to such alleged infringer; and
Brain Gain may take reasonable steps to promptly notify the alleged infringer that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
If the alleged infringer believes that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed and would like to submit a counter-notification, a Counter-Notification can be filed in response to the claim of Copyright Infringement with Brain Gain's Copyright Agent.
To be effective, a written communication must be provided to Brain Gain's Copyright Agent for Notice with the following information:
A physical or electronic signature of the alleged infringer;
Identification of the material that has been removed or access has been disabled and the location where the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
A statement under penalty of perjury that the alleged infringer has good faith or belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification; and
The alleged infringer's name, address and telephone number, and a statement that the alleged infringer consents to the jurisdiction of the Republic of the Philippines for the judicial district in which the address is located. If the alleged infringer's address is outside of the Republic of the Philippines, for any judicial district in which Brain Gain may be found, and that the alleged infringer will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of the Counter-Notification containing the information as outlined in items 1 to 4 above:
Brain Gain may promptly provide a copy of the Counter-Notification;
Brain Gain may inform that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it within ten (10) business days; and
Brain Gain may replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the material within ten (10) to fourteen (14) days following receipt of the Counter-Notification, provided Brain Gain Copyright Agent for Notice has not received notice from you that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain a subscriber from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on the network or system.
NOTE: You may want to seek the advice of an independent legal counsel before filing a notification or counter-notification.
Notice and Procedure for Making Complaints Regarding Content
To notify Brain Gain of content that infringes your rights (other than copyright violations) or is otherwise unlawful ("Specified Content"), you must send a notice to Brain Gain's Content Complaint Manager by mail, e-mail or fax and provide the following information:
Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail;
A description of the Specified Content claimed as either infringing your rights or is otherwise unlawful, specifying which parts of it believed to infringe on your rights, are unlawful, and which parts you believe should be removed;
A description of the exact location of the Specified Content on the website;
In the event you believe that the Specified Content infringes your rights, specify in detail the rights asserted in a statement, and why the Specified Content infringes these;
In the event you believe that the Specified Content infringes your rights, specify in detail which laws you believe are being breached in a statement, and why the Specified Content does so;
A statement made under penalty of perjury that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are damaged by the Specified Content or authorized to act on such person's behalf; and
Your electronic or physical signature (as appropriate).
When we receive a notice complying with the above requirements, we will evaluate the information provided (including, if appropriate, forwarding the notice to, or otherwise contacting the source of the Specified Content), and if appropriate in our judgment, remove or disable access to the Specified Content. In such case, we may notify the source of the Specified Content of your complaint and our action taken. In some cases, if the source of the Specified Content provides us with information indicating that the Specified Content has been removed wrongly, we may reinstate the Specified Content. Our take-down and reinstatement procedures are and remain at our sole discretion.
NOTE: You may want to seek the advice of an independent legal counsel before filing a notice or responding to a notice filed by someone else.
Brain Gain Ventures Content Complaint Manager
Contact information for Brain Gain's Content Complaint Manager is as follows: